Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Strategy

Shark!!

big fishy

I prefer words that were not popular in high school.  Popular words have baggage.
 I  carry the bags for these words, up the stairs to rooms I rent for them. I played practical jokes with the room assignments.  "Dad" was staying in "God's" room.  "Me" staying in the "devil" room.   "Angel" is staying on the roof.  I can't touch her but I feel her diaphonousness.

Its difficult to find words that  I have never met.  Its useful to use a series of simple or mostly neutral and less used words together as a team.  A team of new words  can open a window instead of a closet.  But popular words can also be helped by the team.  They can be set free by a team.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Imagine an agave-colored forest

steaming and red with wild flares.

But the flames don't kindle or melt one pointy leaf.

The water-slick woods hold cool

and their leaves glow blue around the tips.

In the forest waits a clearing where all souls camp
______________________________________________________________________________

I just said "heart" using 48 words





No comments:

Post a Comment